Bragada Mattress has false advertizing and does not honor warranty.

I was shopping for a good firm mattress and was considering temper-pedic. I went online and saw Bragada's ad quoting orthopedic surgeon's, Nasa, and the like. I was impressed. I was told I would be getting the exact same mattress as temper-pedic at a much lower price. They can offer the lower price because they sell thousands. And to set me at ease I was told about the Life Time Warranty.

Great!

Very soon after the bed arrived, my back and neck started hurting. This bed may have been less than temper-pedic but it was very expensive! (almost $2,000).

We rotated the bed around..still no relief. Now we can see the sink holes. Customer service states that we need to take 5 pictures of the bed and prove the indentation is more than 1 and 3/4 inches deep with no one on the bed!!! It does not matter that a person sinks several inches when they are trying to sleep!

I truly believe the "reviews" on their site are bogus. Now that I am posting a complaint, I have read many, many bad reviews about this company.

The product is poorly made, and they get away with it . I just got off the phone with customer service at Bragada 20 min ago. I told her I had not heard from the company after several emails. She told me ( in a not so much customer service voice) she indeed emailed one email about their strict warranty policy. Then she had the nerve to tell me she SPOKE to me about it a week or so ago. That is when I lost it..I bit my tongue and told her that was impossible and that she was a liar. She back pedaled at that point and arrogantly said "well, that is not what I meant to say"...

I wish something could be done about them.

Of course they are not registered with the Better Business Bureau. (gee, I wonder why not??)

Comments

I have a silver cloud lux and love it. My original bed was purchased in 1998 and after a few moves the fabric at the bottom started to tear.

I called them and they tokd me to send pictures.

I did and a week later had a new mattress. I think they are great.

Bragada - Bad Bragata beds buyer beware

We bought a Bragata bed. "Vienna" within months the bed began breaking down.

Memory foam is not what they claim. Company management doesn't care and customer service is worthless. We had to replace the bed, it was so bad. Felt like sleeping in a ditch.

Company falsely advertises its products and warranty. Would never recommend this *** to anyone!!!! We contacted the company on two different occassions for them to make it right. The second time we were told they had new management and their warranty process had been improved.

Big Joke!!!

Buyer beware!! Recommend not doing business with this company.

Bragada Memory Foam mattress not good

We have been on a Bragada King size memory foam mattress for 3 1/2 years and in back pain from it for over 2 1/2 years. At first it seemed fine, but deteriorated quickly.

The "Memory" part seems to refer to the idea that the mattress's memory is of you - in other words, there are two big craters in the mattress, one for me and one for my husband - you know, like the craters in the very old beds in grandma's house that were there for 50+ years. We are both healthy and happy when we go to bed and wake up during the night in back pain, hobble out of the torture mattress craters in the morning, take a long hot shower, do some stretching, and after working out the muscle aches, we are good to go for the rest of the day - we don't have back problems other than those we get at the mercy of the BRAGADA every night. We just want to buy another mattress, but paid well over $1000 for this piece of junk and can't lay out thousands more just 3 years later - a mattress should last a lot longer and not torture you in the process. I finally called Bragada to complain and spoke to the very pleasant Lynn who said she will start the warranty process.

We'll see how it goes, but from what I've been reading from other angry customers, I don't hold out much hope. Guess I'll just keep saving up for a better mattress.

Stay away from the BRAGADA. Their claims of being the same as Tempurpedic are greatly overstated.

Fair Oaks, California, United States #658653

We have the same story, we purchased a Milan California king size bed. It's giving us a back pain due to sagging and softening of the bed and it gets too warm at night. Not a good quality bed!!

Our story is the EXACT same - after about 1 year we started to notice the "craters". Now, 3 years later they are big and our backs really hurt.

We hobble out of bed too, take the hot shower and then stretch. We are both healthy people as well. Neither of us are over weight (which I only mention because I believe a great amount of weight can break down a mattress). The bed started out great but slowly went bad.

You get what you pay for. I am not joking when I say that our experience with the Bragada sounds identical to this other person's experience.

We have a few friends and family who have purchased the Tempurpedic many years (around 10 yrs) before we purchased the Bragada and theirs is still going strong. No "craters".

We bought a Queen slept on it for a few months and LOVED it and bought a King never liked it as much and now it's just not great at all. 6 years later.

same problems with ours .... we bought a king and a queen.....both are junk....they break down quickly and you end up sleeping in a pit ......not good for such expensive beds

Same here. We have had ours for a few yrs and there's a few craters in it.

Total garbage. Perhaps I should just spend money on a tempurpedic, wonder if those have the same issues

Your story is exactly identical to ours. Please post the results of your complaint!

Bragada - Another pissed off customer

Bragata Space foam mattresses are absolute junk for people over 175 lbs. and they don't back thjere guarantee of 20 years 3 years and the bed has failed, Vienna model is junk DON'T EVEN THINK OF IT???

never answer questions or send info to claim the guarantee forms. They are not reputable in there business ways. I have called them 25 timer a responce back???

once you buy they don't care about you anymore, this bed was 1200 u.s. dollars and that isn't cheap guy's, Ray please think twice on this company for your purchases on sleep items.

Comments

This review sounds fake. Poor grammar and spelling errors.

Also, who says it costs them 1200 "u.s." dollars. Anyone living in America would just say "dollars".

Fake Review in my opinion. Just read these reviews with a grain of salt.

Bragada Mattresses, Bragada Mattress

I was planning on purchasing a Tempur-Pedic mattress when I decided to compare prices online and found the Bragada mattress website. After speaking with a sales person, I was told to go to a Tempur-pedic store and call back with the mattress I preferred. The sales person recommended their version of the tempur-pedic for less. I was told that their product was just as good as it is made exactly the same and from the same material.

In their defense, they say that the mattress is covered under warranty as long as there is not an indentation more than 1 3/4" when there is no weight on the bed. I have owned the bed for about 3 years and the indentation is less than 1 3/4". This is very clever because although the indentation is less than 1 3/4", this is only with no weight on the mattress. When I lay on the mattress, the whole situation changes because the foam collapses severely as I am sleeping in a hole or crater.

The foam material just didn't hold up well from my weight. I only weigh 140 lbs. After a little over a year of ownership, I began to feel like I was sleeping in a hole - almost like sleeping on a hammock. My neck and lower back would get stiff in the morning. When I called them after a little more than a year, they asked me to take multiple pictures to see if the indentation was more than 1 3/4" Since it was not, I didn't do anything. After another 10 months or so, I called again as I just wasn't sleeping well. I always woke up tired as I do today. I told them that I think there is something wrong and again they asked me to send them pictures. After measuring again, I realized it was not under warranty and didn't send pictures. I kept sleeping on the bed and felt maybe this is just how these beds are designed. It was so gradual, that you forget what it is like to sleep on a good mattress.

I got married two months ago and my wife complained right away that she is waking up with a neck ache and not sleeping well. She asked how old the mattress was and didn't believe me when I told her 3 years. Because I always rotated the mattress, she also feels like she is sleeping in a hole.

I decided to call Bragada again recently and a very nice lady named Lynn asked me to again send pictures. I informed her that the indentation is about 1 1/2" and would not fall under their warranty. I explained the situation and she told me to send the pictures anyway. Two days after sending the original pictures, she asked me to take pictures of the bed frame and box spring. I explained the problem is when you lay on the bed that the foam collapses severely and that I only weigh 140 lbs and my wife weighs about 115. I asked if she could send a representative from her company to my home to inspect the bed and they would see immediately that it is a disaster. She told me that was not possible. She seemed like she was the target at her company, but obviously just sheltering the warranty department. I felt sorry for her because I could tell she was under extreme stress having to field all of these calls.

The bottom line is very simple - I want to be fair and like many reviews on BRAGADA that I recently read, I don't want to call this company a "FRAUD". I feel that the company knows they have a defective product and it is obvious that they are looking for the one-time transaction. I really blame myself for not doing more research as there was a lot of information explaining this problem. I see some positive reviews, but it is obvious they are written from employees or customers who have only had the bed for a short time. In fact, I was happy for the first year with this mattress to be honest.

I read a review recently from an x- employee of Bragada and if only 50% of what the employee said is true, it is appalling. Either way, I take full responsibility for my lack of research. I gave them the opportunity to address my issue recently and their response was, "Michael, the warranty department found no manufacturing defect in the mattress...

I would never buy from this company again because I don't trust them. I am not angry and understand they have to make a business decision. If you are on the fence about doing business with this company, I would spend some time calling around to other mattress companies and going online to research them. look up Bragada complaints, etc. I recently make a few calls to other mattress companies and it is amazing that three different companies said the exact same thing to me about Bragada. They obviously hear the same thing from other customers. Sleeping in a hole is the first thing they asked me about.

Comments

I was just given an opportunity to swap my new mem foam bed, medium stiffness, $500, for a 4 year old Bragada. The bragada is in my spare bedroom.

I was curious about the dip, rounded edges, etc. for a bed thats not that old, and COSTS SO MUCH. I'm glad I checked some reviews. A company name change is pretty telling of the quality we're stuck with now.

No way I'll switch now. Thanks all, especially bragada, or whatever you're called now.

Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #239505

Oh and the pillows are great too.

Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #239503

I love my Bragada bed. I purchased it in 2007 and I would not sleep on any other brand.

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #238465

I just found out that mattresshero.com used to be Bragada. If you have a warranty issue, make sure you check with that company too so you can get a replacement.

I'm not sure they will admit to this. Beware of MattressHero.com

Edith - Florida

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #237230

Just wanted to let everyone know that we received our Milan mattress & 2 pillows, and the extra pad, just before Christmas, Wow what a great bed we just love it !! My wife use to toss & turn get up every couple of hours, Now she will sleep for 8 hours with out getting up !!

I also love the support that it gives me no more back pain. And I don't toss & turn like I use to. Thanks Bragada for a Great Bed.!!

Dean & Mary, Chapel Hill,TN. 1/18/11

ATTENTION: Bragada is under new ownership!

We are under new ownership. We're offering high quality products at the lowest prices.

Mattresses starting from $399 in queen, $499 in king. We offer a lifetime warranty, and a 121 night free sleep trial.

Visit the new Bragada.com today!

2. Written by Bragada Mattress, on 21-12-2010 02:30

ATTENTION: Bragada.com is not affiliated with any other web sites online. Bragada is under NEW OWNERSHIP.

Not only is the NEW BRAGADA honoring ALL WARRANTIES, but we're offering better quality, lower priced products with a 121 night sleep trial.

Give us a call today to learn about our NEW and IMPROVED products at 1-800-478-9098.

I just found out that in an attempt to hide all the complaints on hundreds of websites online Bragada's owner has changed his website to www.restava.com don't be fooled and if you have a warranty be sure you check with that site so that you can get a replacement, I'm actually not even sure the owner will admit to this, they claim they are based in FL, but it's a fake address from my research! Beware Restava.com

Edith - Florida

View more comments

Bragada Mattress does not stand up to company ad.

Lomira,Wisconsin

My name is Marlys Baars and we purchased our Queen Crowne set on11/22/05. At first we thought we had the best buy in the world.

Well it is now 2010. After 5 years you can stand at the bedroom door and see the indent of our bodies in the mattress, even after it has not been slept in for 8 hours. I feel like I am hitting the box spring or I should say box after I get in bed. The warranty does not go into effect until 15 years after you bought it.

Then they will replace it IF it is faulty workmanship or structural defect. You pay shipping. does not cover any deterioration in cell structure or slow recovery that causes indentation of 1.75 inches!

For the $824.27 we paid for it, it should stand up better than that. We also purchased one for each of our adult married children the next year .

Theirs are standing up much better than ours.We may have gotten a lemon. I have called and gotten no response. That is NOT the way to increase sales. We are not trying to get anything free but they should stand behind their product and replace it if you are not happy.

The first box for under our bed broke in the first 30 days. They replaced that with no problem. The mattress after this many years has to be in presteem shape before they would do anything I guess. Well sleeping on it does not count I guess.

We have been in the business world for over 30 years and my policy has always been treat the customer the way you want to be treated. They do NOT follow this policy. Unhappy with the whole thing and am thinking we should have spent the extra money on a Tempur. But this is made in the US and we like to keep money spent here.

Guess i was wrong about that. Disapointed in Wisconsin.

Comments

Purchase our Bragada King Luxury Mattress set, less than 5 years ago. Bragada does not stand behind their warranty.

Said to take pictures and place a ruler across mattress. must show 2" indention without anyone laying on it. Will never happen. The mattress sags even if just one person is laying on it.

I also bragged and loved my new foam mattress when it first came, but after a couple of years, it sags, you cannot even turn the mattress over, the other side is not the same. spent $2000. on the set, what a rip off. More than one way to go out of Business Bragada.

Will go with Beauty Rest, Serta or one of the others . If Bragada wants this one back, come and get it.

Bragada owes me a refund!

F Hewett, NC :(

F Hewett, NC

Bragada - Failed to deliver their product in timely manner

Purchased a Bragada mattress (Vienna queen) on 11-08. Bragada promised delivery 5-7 days.

Called on 11-15 to check status, told item is enrout should receive by end of week. Called 11-26 left message no return call, called 11-29 to find out my item is in Indiana and arc to contact delivery company directly. Informed mattress to be delivered 12-6, bragada said I could dictate time. Dist.

comp. refused to del at convenient time for me. Bragada failed to deliver on all promises made.

Do not buy from this company! You will be sorry!##32

Bragada - Triple check the warrenty

I got the King Vienna mattress and box springs, box springs come as two XL twin size. The bed is killing my back after about 2 weeks.

The first four nights were great but now it feels like I am sleeping on a board with a log down the center of it. I can`t even roll over to kiss my wife goodnight. Now I am told by Bragada that I have to measure the dept after 8 hours and if it doesn`t have a space at least 1 3/4 inches they will do nothing about it . This is the WARRENTY.

Great now I own a $1700.00 piece of foam I can`t sleep on. I will keep posting until there is some kind of compromise

Comments

I had the same problem with Bragada. We bought the split king 2 years ago. Within 6 weeks my husband's mattress was cratering and his bottom rests on the frame. We've called several times, but it always comes down to a 1.5" dip in the bed. There is no dip when no one is in the bed. Only when it is occupied. I can't even sleep on it and I'm only 120#. I will NEVER buy another bed from Bragada. Ever!!!

P.s. Spoke with two other companies today. Both told me that at 260# my husband weighs too much for a 9 inch mattress and ANY memory foam mattress will break down more quickly due to his weight. This was a question I asked the rep at Bragada BEFORE purchasing the bed. Now we have a $3500 piece of *** in the bedroom.

In any case, if you are over 250#, it is my understanding the bed won't hold up. The best suggestion I've had is to replace both mattresses with a 12" or deeper with at least 9" of high density base foam. That's another $1200+. Ugh!!!

OK, I recieved the credit from Lynn at Bragada which was very nice indeed but the *** in their billing or collections office charged me 35 bucks for a late fee before they even got the bill right. He has called me at least 5 times with a snotty attitude and tells me I'm in collections .

I just recieved the revised BILL on 1-17-11.

*** give me time to read it and try to figure out why I have a late fee on a bill that they had to revise. Lynn was a very nice lady ,if thats her real name and she said they are under new managment if so get rid of the *** in collections and get someone that can understand the USPS.

Hello again Mr. Heath:

I have located the issue. We crediting your account today. The credit should appear within 3 - 5 business days, or sooner. We are truly sorry for the delay. We are the new owners of Bragada, and this should not have taken so long. Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Thank you!

Bragada Mattresses

Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #230338

Hello Micheal Heath:

This is odd, and I will look into this and get back to you Monday. I want you to be happy with Bragada, as thousands of other customers are. You will get a call Monday with resolution to your satisfaction, GUARANTEED!

Sincerely,

Nancy

Bragada Mattresses

UPDATE. Well I just recieved another bill from Bragada for the full amount of 1800 bucks after the said the would give me 1400 off my bill because of their *** mattress and now I am told by the credit dept there is no credit to my bill and I have to contact the store .

Anybody thinking of doing business with this copany DON' T DO IT. IT IS A RIP OFF.

Ahraff, I will trade you and we can share our thought on how it works out on here. I might like yours to but I am sure you will not like mine.

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #210175

I love my bragada mattress. Had it two years and won't change to anything else.

#209777

So far I still haven`t recieved an answer, I also wrote the corporate email and called twice. I didn`t realize how much I liked my 12 year old serta spring mattress until I slept on this bag of sponges.

#208983

Well, I called Bragada again and talked to another rep and got the same answer . If you don`t like or can`t sleep on this mattress IT`S TO BAD .

So I will post everyday and let the world know how bad I think this product is. The bed sags where you lay to an extent of pain, I wake up with a sore back and my shoulders feel like someone beat me in my sleep. I paid 1700.00 bucks for this sponge and all I can see it would be good for is holding water.So anyone that is thinking of getting a Bragada mattress CHECK the WARRANTY.

There is NO trial period and unlees they say it is defective you will not be able to return IT. :(

#208725

Thanks Dave , I`ll return to school just for you. I wish spelling would solve the problem. Get a life.

Kwidzyn, Pomorskie, Poland #208391

Learn how to spell

View more comments

Bragada space foam vienna mattress, junk

whoever it may concern, Bragada Vienna foam mattresses are trash mine took 6 months to loose all cushioning. it has gone to junk since.

You call them and they never return your calls. That's funny the bed has a 20 year guarentee????????? they were nice as *** when buying and now they won't answer my calls. I will get to the top on this because the space foam matteress is the worst on the market, if they don't answer me I will have my lawyer contact them for full refund.

please don't use this company they are criminal??????, fraud all the way, was real nice for a month, that is it. shame shame shame on BRAGADA BED COMPANY WHAT A RIPPOFF, RAY

Bragada is a terrible company and bad bed. Do Not Buy!!

I bought the King Luxury 700 with foundation.The first year was terrible because the air bladders would not hold air and the air system did not work well.After MANY phone calls and email they finally replaced the air bladders. Sense then the bed has done nothing but cause back pain as well as the sides collapsing.The sides bulge out terribly.I have contacted Bragada and I don't get the help I deserve nor the replacement that is due with the 20 year (so called) warranty.This company thrives on ripping off it's customers.

I paid $1640 for this heap of JUNK.

Now what????? BUYER BEWARE !!