Bragada - Worst Ever

Abd I've been in the CS industry since 76. I bought a Q matress, the foul mouthed owner tacked on a 50 shipping charge after sale.

Mattress arrived in torn inside plastic with a huge grease smudge. I proved it and he ate my s&h but only deducted 15.

I sent him 4 other customers to whom he gave free s and 1600 tc sheets. Screw that company, I know they will fold.

Bragada - Not all it is cracked up to be

2.4
Style and Design

We have had our Bragada mattress for 10 years. After about the first 5 years it started sinking in the middle. I called the company and they said I needed to take a picture of the sunk in area and it had to be at least 3". Well, when you are not on the bed it doesn't show it sinking. But when I tried to take a picture with someone on the bed they wouldn't accept that.

Now after 10 years it is fallen on one side so bad that when two people are in the bed the one person rolls over to the other side. It is very uncomfortable.

The customer service was not helpful when I called and for the money we paid and the supposed warranty I feel like I got ripped off.

I would not recommend this mattress!

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Honor the 20 year warranty and give me back 3/4 of what the mattress cost since I first called after just 5 years..

I didn't like: Customer service or warranty promise, Mattress was not comfortable after just a few years.

Comments

This review is exactly how our mattress was. I am so dissatisfied, I am sorry the company went under because now I will NEVER get any kind of resolution...not that I would have anyway!

Bragada - Worst Mattress in the world

I purchased two Bergada Mattresses and within a year my mattress sagged in the middle so bad I couldn't sleep on it any more. Contacted company sent pictures and they did absolutely nothing.

After months of trying to get them to cover it, calls made and never returned emails never answered, Warranty wasn't work the paper it was written on. Within a year and half they went in the trash. So glad this company went out of business cause they are only out to screw the customer take your money and run.

I feel for anyone stuck with one of them poor quality mattress. Bye Bye Bergada you wont be missed

Monetary Loss: $2000.

I didn't like: Worst company ever from mattresses to customer service.