Anybody make the mistake and bought a Bragada Mattress?Well, I did and not I'm stuck with a painful back and a new substandard product that promised what it cannot deliver.

We ordered without asking about a trial period. Big mistake. They advertise that they compare to tembur pedic. That is a good marketing ploy.

However, there is no comparison. So after you buy and realize your mistake, don't call to return it because they won't take it back. Why should they?

They have your money and you have a painful back.Made in the USA is not always what it's cracked up to be.

Had an Experience with Bragada?

Comments

You certainly have some agreeable opinions and views. Your blog provides a fresh look at the subject.

I know this is a complaint site. Does anyone have a positive review? I'm looking at the valeria.

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #258622

I got the refund!Weird thing is they called me after all this time.

The product is a good quality product, it just wasn't the right bed for us. When we ordered we didn't ask, but they didn't have a trial period. I guess they do now. I'd say with there trial period now anyone looking to buy a bragada bed should go for it.

The company seems to really care about there customers, now.Thanks for the refund Bragada.

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #251996

Oh and I just purchased another one for my daughter.

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #251995

No problems with my bragada bed. Been sleeping for 5 years on it.

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #245033

I have a bragada mattress and love it.I called to place an order for another one and found out they now offer a trial period.

I won't order from a company that takes returns.Never know if you get a used one.

I just found out that angelbeds.com does not make beds and they buy from mattresshero.com and jeffcofibres.com. Bragada used to be mattresshero.com so check all of these companies out if you have any issues. Beware of Angel Beds, Mattress Hero, Bragada, Jeffco Fibres.

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #238458

I just found out that mattresshero.com used to be Bragada. If you have a warranty issue, make sure you check with that company too so you can get a replacement. Beware MattressHero.com

We are under new ownership. We're offering high quality products at the lowest prices.

Mattresses starting from $399 in queen, $499 in king. We offer a lifetime warranty, and a 121 night free sleep trial.

Visit the new Bragada.com today!

I just found out that in an attempt to hide all the complaints on hundreds of websites online Bragada's owner has changed his website to www.restava.com don't be fooled and if you have a warranty be sure you check with that site so that you can get a replacement, I'm actually not even sure the owner will admit to this, they claim they are based in FL, but it's a fake address from my research! Beware Restava.com

Edith - Florida