Anybody make the mistake and bought a Bragada Mattress? Well, I did and not I'm stuck with a painful back and a new substandard product that promised what it cannot deliver.

We ordered without asking about a trial period. Big mistake. They advertise that they compare to tembur pedic. That is a good marketing ploy.

However, there is no comparison. So after you buy and realize your mistake, don't call to return it because they won't take it back. Why should they?

They have your money and you have a painful back. Made in the USA is not always what it's cracked up to be.

Comments

You certainly have some agreeable opinions and views. Your blog provides a fresh look at the subject.

I know this is a complaint site. Does anyone have a positive review? I'm looking at the valeria.

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #258622

I got the refund! Weird thing is they called me after all this time.

The product is a good quality product, it just wasn't the right bed for us. When we ordered we didn't ask, but they didn't have a trial period. I guess they do now. I'd say with there trial period now anyone looking to buy a bragada bed should go for it.

The company seems to really care about there customers, now. Thanks for the refund Bragada.

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #251996

Oh and I just purchased another one for my daughter.

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #251995

No problems with my bragada bed. Been sleeping for 5 years on it.

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #245033

I have a bragada mattress and love it. I called to place an order for another one and found out they now offer a trial period.

I won't order from a company that takes returns. Never know if you get a used one.

I just found out that angelbeds.com does not make beds and they buy from mattresshero.com and jeffcofibres.com. Bragada used to be mattresshero.com so check all of these companies out if you have any issues. Beware of Angel Beds, Mattress Hero, Bragada, Jeffco Fibres.

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #238458

I just found out that mattresshero.com used to be Bragada. If you have a warranty issue, make sure you check with that company too so you can get a replacement. Beware MattressHero.com

We are under new ownership. We're offering high quality products at the lowest prices.

Mattresses starting from $399 in queen, $499 in king. We offer a lifetime warranty, and a 121 night free sleep trial.

Visit the new Bragada.com today!

I just found out that in an attempt to hide all the complaints on hundreds of websites online Bragada's owner has changed his website to www.restava.com don't be fooled and if you have a warranty be sure you check with that site so that you can get a replacement, I'm actually not even sure the owner will admit to this, they claim they are based in FL, but it's a fake address from my research! Beware Restava.com

Edith - Florida

#219772

ATTENTION: Bragada is now under NEW OWNERSHIP. Shop Bragada.com today for NEW products, NEW policies, NEW 121 Night In-Home Sleep Trial.

Our products are simply the BEST QUALITY, and the LOWEST PRICES.

Welcome to the Mattress of Your Dreams!

#211954

#211953

If I was happy with the mattress I would write you just as much with praise. BUT I don`t like it and I want to send it back.

#211951

When they said lifetime warraty. I guess I miss understood . Johnny BOY !

#211948

Well I think John is either a little boy or a little man and must not weigh more than 100 lbs, Thats why he loves his sponge.

first, I think John is out of line calling people dummies. But I guess ignorrance is bliss..right?

Well, I am stuck sleeping on this mattress that is hotter than *** because my husband went ahead and got it because of the rave reviews on the website. I have always cautioned him on buying things without seeing them first. Should have heeded my warning. He hates the bed because his back really hurts now.

And because of their ironclad return policy, I do believe we are stuck with it. This company sucks.

He should have looked here first. Lesson learned

Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #209315

I have a Bragada and love it. If you ask them if you can return it they up front tell you there return policy.

Maybe you should blame yourself for not asking. Dummy!

#208992

If Bragada makes such a good product why would they not have some kind of a return policy. Customer satifaction should SELL the product.

I haven`t had the bed 2 weeks and I can`t sleep in it. I`m a VERY unhappy customer.I`m sure they please most of their customers so WHY NOT try to please them all.

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #203848

Hello Unhappy and hate my bed in Wes:

We're sorry to hear you are unhappy. It sounds like a comfort issue rather than a product issue. We are always happy to assist you if you need us.

Sincerely,

Bragada Mattresses

#196195

I have had this bed for 3 years and immediately hated this bed. My husband and I now have back problems.

We tried multiple times to contact Bragada about this bed and much to our avail make us jump through 100 hoops to try to achieve anything.

Still we have this horrible mattress and hate it. It is extremely uncomfortable!