Bragada - The best sleep of our lives

We absolutely loved our bragada, we slept in deep comfort and never woke with pain. Ours finally needed to be replaced and tried a Dreamclould which is ok, too firm fir me. I was under the impression bragada went under, I’d be very happy to find out where we can purchase a new king

Bragada - Worst Ever

Abd I've been in the CS industry since 76. I bought a Q matress, the foul mouthed owner tacked on a 50 shipping charge after sale.

Mattress arrived in torn inside plastic with a huge grease smudge. I proved it and he ate my s&h but only deducted 15.

I sent him 4 other customers to whom he gave free s and 1600 tc sheets. Screw that company, I know they will fold.

Bragada - Important to know about this matress

4.5
Style and Design

We got this Matress 15 years ago , I knew the warranty was probaply *** I went ahead and bought it anyway, Just a matress, king and after that purchase , We also bought a twin.Always wanted a Tempur one, but was'nt going to happen because of the high cost. After 8-10 Years, the matress gets softer and softer, especially when you live in a warm klimate.

If its cooler it stays firmer longer, so depense . Also getting a Bedframe with a board on the side, keeping the Matress in Place helps keeping it firm and young. The bedframes they sell, I have no expirience with ,but I know they are boxspring , so clearly the matress lays on top. We had bought a frame at naturalfuniture bamboowood futon for both matresses.

Also, I had purchased Original Tempur pillows, and after about 10 years, those get soft as butter also. Unless its freezing cold,they turn into a rock! Thats just how this nasa foam works . Anyhow, the King cost me 770 bucks and the twin 299 , So I thought , not bad compared to Tempur 3000 for same size matresses.

They got delivered , and I noticed the kingsize one had a sewing mistake on the outerline, I was able to stick two pencils in there and made a picture , I called the company and send an email , they took 100 bucks off. Now, the company doesnt exsist anymore ...maybe the company selling these now, will provide some kind of warrenty....you won't be able to complain to anyone about anything . I was surprised that you cant flip it over , since the bottom is different from his top.

But for 10-12 years of great sleep 677 Bucks for kingsize , was a great deal. I would buy one again anytime, but living overseas now .

Bragada - Not all it is cracked up to be

2.4
Style and Design

We have had our Bragada mattress for 10 years. After about the first 5 years it started sinking in the middle. I called the company and they said I needed to take a picture of the sunk in area and it had to be at least 3". Well, when you are not on the bed it doesn't show it sinking. But when I tried to take a picture with someone on the bed they wouldn't accept that.

Now after 10 years it is fallen on one side so bad that when two people are in the bed the one person rolls over to the other side. It is very uncomfortable.

The customer service was not helpful when I called and for the money we paid and the supposed warranty I feel like I got ripped off.

I would not recommend this mattress!

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Honor the 20 year warranty and give me back 3/4 of what the mattress cost since I first called after just 5 years..

I didn't like: Customer service or warranty promise, Mattress was not comfortable after just a few years.

Comments

This review is exactly how our mattress was. I am so dissatisfied, I am sorry the company went under because now I will NEVER get any kind of resolution...not that I would have anyway!

Bragada - Bad delivery

the order wasn't delivered on time. i ordered mattress and agreed upon a delivery deadline.

it was crucial for me since i coulnd't stay at home all the time. i waited for 7 hours and left. the next day i called the customer service department. the manager was really rude and not helpful.

they told that extra charges would be applied for me. i am really dissapoined with company. its their fault. whay shoud i pay extra charges.

i do not reccomend to cooperate with this compnay. they don t stick to their word.

the best solution for me is to get a refund. i do not want to buy here anything.

Review about: Mattress.

Bragada - Worst Mattress in the world

I purchased two Bergada Mattresses and within a year my mattress sagged in the middle so bad I couldn't sleep on it any more. Contacted company sent pictures and they did absolutely nothing.

After months of trying to get them to cover it, calls made and never returned emails never answered, Warranty wasn't work the paper it was written on. Within a year and half they went in the trash. So glad this company went out of business cause they are only out to screw the customer take your money and run.

I feel for anyone stuck with one of them poor quality mattress. Bye Bye Bergada you wont be missed

Review about: Bragada Memory Foam Mattress Queen And Full.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

I didn't like: Worst company ever from mattresses to customer service.

BRAGADA "A TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE"

Silver Spring, Maryland 0 comments

I bought a Bragada Mattress online with the Box spring approximately 6 to 5 years ago. I spent $1300 and you will expect that this mattress lasts.

Well, the box spring or foundation, gave in. I had to fix it manually and then the mattress start sinking in and when I tried to get the company that I bought it from in New Jersey, they do not have business anymore. I tried to reach them and their website said they have closed. http://www.bragada.com/memory-foam-beds.php When I tried to find a BRAGADA Mattress Warehouse or something, nothing comes up in the internet.

I emailed and called the number I had in my receipt, and nothing. It ended up tossing the mattress and the foundation and have wasted my money.

There is an email that we can write but should I? Very upset that wasted my money.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of bragada box spring from Bragada. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Bragada to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following companies: TempurPedic or Select Comfort. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Bragada for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Bragada - Shelley Beyar (717) 608-5626

Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania 0 comments

WE LOVE OUR BRAGADA: We purchased our mattress close to 7 years ago and it is still PERFECT. When the mattress said it had a lifetime guarantee I was skeptical.

After having had our mattress for the past years, I can see how they can give this guarantee, as the mattress lasts. I am significantly overweight and there are no indentations in our mattress. We experience, delicious, comfortable sleep every night. The only thing that has not lasted is the wooden frame, and we don't miss it.

I would 100% recommend this mattress!

As i read people who bash this mattress I am curious as to what happened. My husband and I am truly happy with our purchase.

This reviewer shared experience about good quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). shelleybeyar is overall satisfied with Bragada. The most disappointing about bragada mattress at Bragada was frame broke shortly after purchasing the bed , but reviewer liked excellent support and durability. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following companies TempurPedic or Select Comfort that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Bragada.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Bragada to other companies on our site.

Bragada Memory Foam Mattress Review from Phenix City, Alabama

Phenix City, Alabama 0 comments

I purchased a memory foam mattress from a local wholesale furniture outlet in 2010. It was a $2000 mattress, & I only paid $800.

Initially thought it was great, but after a few nights it felt like I was sleeping on a tombstone. The store would not let me return it, & I could not afford another bed. I was frantically searching for a solution, & found Bragada online & read some excellent reviews. Ordered a 3 inch memory foam topper from them.

Six years later, I smile when it's bedtime. The topper made everything like heaven.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of bragada memory foam mattress. Bragada needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned bragada memory foam mattress in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Bragada. You can also consider other companies suggested by the author: TempurPedic or Select Comfort.

Bragada - Simple Review #1452471064

Mary Esther, Florida 0 comments
5.0
Style and Design

I love our king size double adjustable bed. We bought it in 2002 & the only issue was the lift mechanism on my husband's side quit working last year.

They replaced it with no charge to us. I have recommended them many times over the years.

Review about: King Size Adjustable Bed.