4.8
Style and Design

Fake reviews make me angry.I purchased a Bragada King-sized Waldorf set in 2008, and it's wonderful.

I broke my back and pelvis in a bad fall and my rheumatologist recommended it. These beds are quality, made in America, and my father--Mr. Picky--liked it so much he ordered one, too. He said it's the most comfortable bed he's had in his 83 years.

Their customer service and warranty are unbeatable, and their prices are competitive. Yes, DO order a bed from the Internet if it's from Bragada. Their breathable memory foam is top of the line. I see a lot of fake reviews here--probably Tempurpedic employees.

Yes? I'm a satisfied consumer with RA, OA, and many fractures from osteoporosis.

This bed is a godsend for me.Real customer--real review.

This reviewer shared experience about good quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). VetsWidow is overall satisfied with Bragada. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following companies TempurPedic or Select Comfort that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Bragada.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Bragada to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Bragada?

Comments